1. have an innovative study or research ready to be presented to an audience of representatives of private and public research and industry
Stands & Sponsorship Opportunities: 6 Stands Left!
NanotechItaly 2013: Whom Will You Listen to?
- Jari Kinaret, Director of the EU Future Emerging Technology Flagship on Graphene
- Karlheinz Meier, Co-Director of the EU Future Emerging Technology Flagship on Human Brain
- Christos Tokamanis, Head Unit Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies, DG Research and Innovation, EC
- Patrick Boisseau, Chairman of the Board of the Nanomedicine European Technology Platform
- *NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKER* Nelson Bradley, Head of the Institute of Robotics and Intelligent Systems , Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Stefano Cabrini, Director of the Nanofabrication Facility, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab , Berkeley (USA)
- *NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKER* Qasim Chaudhry, Scientists, The Food and Environment Research Agency
- Paolo Dario, Professor of Biomedical Robotics, Director of the Biorobotics Institute , Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- *NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKER* Masahito Kawamori, Senior Research Engineer of the Information Science Lab, NTT Basic Research Laboratories , and ITU (International Telecommunication Union) , United Nations
- *NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKER* Francis Massin, CEO of Nanocyl
- *NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKER* Patrick Pype, Director European Affairs of NXP Semiconductors
- *NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKER* Francesco Stellacci, EPFL (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne)